Monday, July 20, 2009

Once Again - You Want Poison? You Got Poison!

Ironically, given my post the other day, but for my 32nd birthday, I'm seeing Poison, thanks to my lovely wife!

21 years of being a fan of the Grand Slam Kings Of Noise. I finally get to see them tomorrow night for my birthday! Seeing Poisond (the Australian cover band) last year was a hell of a lot of fun, but will pale in comparison to seeing the actual band.

Funnily enough Katie came across an American Poison tribute band playing in Kansas City on Friday night (which conflicts with the free Better Than Ezra show we're going to, and was quite excited despite the conflict. I'd enjoy seeing them at some point, but as I said to her, I think it'd loose something in translation 2 nights after seeing the real Poison! [smile]

Here's to Nothin' But A Good Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment